93 acres of fun in Sussex!
To celebrate the whole 93 acres of South
Lodge Hotel, we have created a list of 93 fantastic things to do
while you are enjoying a short break in Sussex at our luxury
country hotel this summer.
Celebrate our 93 acres!
There are so many things to do on the door
step or just a short journey away. We have a full list of 93 things
to celebrate our 93 acres!
Sports and activities in the grounds of South Lodge
- Off road biking
- Kite flying
- Giant Jenga and other outdoor
- A treasure hunt
- Running trails
- Personal trainer for indoor or outdoor
- Tennis, perhaps with a
- Quad biking and other motorized
- Clay pigeon shooting
- A picnic in a secluded
- Dinner by the lake with a personal
- A massage in your room
Sports in the local area
The Gardens of Sussex
- South Lodge Hotel with
a tour from the head gardener!
- Borde Hill Gardens, Haywards Heath,
Gardens, Haywards Heath, West Sussex
Place, National Trust Garden and Millenium Seed Bank, Ardingly,
- West Dean, near
Chichester, West Sussex
- Pashley Manor, Wadhurst, East
- The Walled Garden at
Cowdray, Midhurst, West Sussex
Beeches, Handcross, West Sussex
- Denmans Gardens, Fontwell, West
Park, Maresfield, West Sussex
Walking and Exploring Sussex
Sussex History and Heritage
- South Lodge Hotel history tour!
Special interest activities
- Head, foot, or full body massages
- Meditation CD/DVDs
- a life coaching session
- An abundance of beauty treatments
toddlers and children in mind
To make a booking call us on + 44 (0) 1403